Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Peanut Butter Dip

Lately I have been in the domestic mood and doing a lot of cooking and experimenting with new ideas.  My latest is my own version of Peanut Butter Dip.  I wanted something that was healthy yet not a lot of calories but also something with peanut butter because I absolutely love Apples and Peanut Butter as a healthy snack.  Unfortunately, there are a lot of calories in Peanut Butter so it ends up not being as healthy as you would think.

This recipe is very creamy and holds up to refrigeration. It is thick enough to stay on the apple when you dip it.  I usually scoop two Tbs onto a plate to eat with my apples and then refrigerate the rest for an apple another day.  I store it in a sealed container.  The nice part is, it is just as creamy the next day. I absolutely love it!


Peanut Butter Dip
 
 
1 6oz Yoplait Light "Very Vanilla" Yogurt
2 heaping Tbs of Reduced Fat Peanut Butter
 
Mix both ingredience in a bowl until creamy.  If you want more of a peanut butter flavor you can add more up to 1/2 Cup.
 
Makes about 4 Servings of 2 Tbs of dip for an individual.
 
Side Note:  only 90 Calories in the Yogurt
 


No comments:

Post a Comment